The BAYTREE YOUTH FORUM: BIG TALK(ers)was officially launched in January 2010.
The Baytree Youth Forum is recruiting new members!
If you are 14-19 years old, female, love having fun, reliable & interested in developing management & leadership skills and enhancing your talent…WE WANT YOU! We've got some really exciting opportunities for you!
What is the Baytree Youth Forum?
A group of young, enthusiastic, ambitious and fun girls who help to plan, coordinate and manage creative activities for other young girls in London. They lead discussions, attend meetings, make key decisions, liaise with other organizations and help to promote Baytree’s activities to the wider community.
- Bring part of a youth forum looks fantastic on your CV
- It’s great fun
- You will learn leadership, management and other professional skills
- You will become more confident
- Meet new people
- You are given a voice to put across your views & opinions
- You will be empowered and take a lead in decision making
- You will get to see your ideas come to life
Interested? Email your details to: email@example.com Text 07944 532 096 or add the BBM pin: 295065C7
If you are selected to be a part of the Baytree Youth Forum, you will be required to attend a meeting once every 2 weeks where we will provide food and drinks